the other hand, is more efficient in converting the sun's energy to electricity but is much more costly. To be able to find the right panel for you, here are a few of the solar panels that you can purchase on the market:
- Sunsei SE-4000 - This solar panel is a crystalline silicon type that has a maximum power output of 65 watts and is priced at around $650.
- Kyocera KS20 - this is another crystalline silicon type that has a maximum power output of 20 watts. Its price is about $300.
- Silicon Solar - This is an amorphous silicon type that has a maximum power output of 40 watts. It is priced at around $250.
- Sanyo HIP-195BA3 - This is a combination of crystalline silicon and amorphous silicon. It costs about $1000.
- Then there is the do-it-yourself model. These can typically be made for less than a hundred bucks. They probably won't be as proficient as the professional models and will take a few hours of your time to build it, but they can save you a lot on your initial investment.
So how much does solar power cost? By looking at all these figures, the cost of these panels would be at $5 per watt, $10 per watt or $15 per watt. But remember that the figures shown are the maximum output. The output will be different based on the intensity of the sun where you live.
Thinking of using solar power in your home? Discover the best do it yourself manuals by reading our Earth4Energy Review
. In one weekend, diy solar power kits can reduce your electric bill, save you money, and give you bragging rights in your neighborhood. Click here now >>> www.diysolarandwind.jooreview.com/earth4energy.html