and preserving different seeds and growing different varieties for different decades.
15. Organic farming helps to have a healthy rural community.
16. There is abundance for organic food and non-food products.
17. Organic products and organic farming protect today’s generation, as well future generations.
18. Did you know that organic foods and organic farming uses about 30 percent less energy and is good for the water, soil and local habitat. So, it would definitely be a good thing to support local farming and eat your local produce that have been grown organically.
19. Promoting Biodiversity. Try looking at any organic farm and appreciate the buzz of an insect, or any activity of any animal. These promote thriving and diverse habitats. Reforestation should be and is promoted by organic farming.
20. Going organic would probably be the best gift you could give to yourself and to your family - with the countless benefits for health and for the future of the environment.
Products for organic body care, organic skin care and organic aromatherapy are all over the Internet. If you are looking for online retailers that carry a lot of organic products, try searching for the keywords of the items you are looking for and you would surely have an endless list to choose from.
Alchemilla ( www.myalchemilla.com ) is an organic skin care ( www.myalchemilla.com/SummariesFaceCare/SkinCareSummary.html ) and aromatherapy company. Their skin care formulations are prepared in-house with herbal extracts that they create using low temperatures and direct solar energy. They embrace and practice conscientious, environmentally sound manufacturing processes using as many local, sustainable resources and eco-friendly options as possible. The Alchemilla organic skin care range is designed to satisfy organics consumers’ desires for a locally made, high quality skin care product that will deliver its promise of a more healthy, vitalized, youthful looking complexion.