1. The first and last ticks are always the most expensive. Get in late and out early.
2. Never add money when you are losing.
3. When everyone else is in, then it is time for you to get out.
4. Always determine a stop and a profit objective before you enter a trade. Place stops that are based on market information, and not your account balance.
5. It is always easier to enter a losing trade.
6. News is only important when the market doesn't react in the direction of the news.
7. In a bull market, you never want to sell a dull market, in a bear market, you should certainly never buy a dull market.
8. There are times, due to a lack of liquidity, or excessive volatility, when you should not trade at all.
9. It helps to read yesterday's paper each day to learn from what the market did.
10. There are at least three types of markets such as up trending, range bound, and down trading, and you should have a different trading strategy for each.
11. Up market and down market patterns are always there, with one always been more dominant. Select trades that move along with the trend.
Search for more information about Forex World